Physiotherapy can help accelerate the body's natural healing processes for restoration of normal function to help keep you fit for every aspect of life. We aim to keep you at work or return you to work and leisure activities following injury or disease, with guidance and advice to minimise and prevent recurrence of your problem.
It is usually more beneficial and cost-effective to be seen at the clinic where there are excellent facilities to ensure high professional standards of care. However in some circumstances where it is particularly difficult to access the clinic, home visits can be made on request.
Home visits are especially useful and appealing for people with acute pain, flare-ups of chronic conditions, post-operative surgical patients and for mobility impaired people who would find difficulty accessing clinic premises. An added bonus is there is no long wait for an appointment so that acute conditions are very much less likely to become chronic, long-term problems.
Our normal hours are:
Our opening hours for the Remedial Massage and the Sports Therapist are:
- We offer a full assessment, diagnosis, prognosis, advice and treatment - 45 minutes.
- We are able to offer a longer initial assessment and treatment session for more complex conditions or where there are 2 problem areas of 60 minutes.
- Follow-up treatment sessions are usually 30 minutes, although we can provide a shorter session if a quick check up of progress is only needed.
- We also offer longer sessions of 45 or 60 minutes where required or requested.
- Home visits are available where necessary, although it is usually better to come to the clinic premises if possible.
For any other Occupational Health Physiotherapy service requirements, please ask for a quotation based upon your specific needs.
For requests outside East Lothian and Edinburgh, please enquire for a separate quotation.
Please note that a cancellation fee may be charged if the appointment is cancelled at short notice and is unable to be re-allocated.
We accept all major credit / debit cards:
County Physio Ltd is registered and recognised with most major health insurance companies.