What's your problem?
County Physio Ltd can help with:
- Neck and back pain
- Soft tissue sprains, strains and injuries
- Joint pain and arthritic conditions
- Posture related and over-use injuries
- Sports injuries
- Work-related/overuse injuries
- Post-operative rehabilitation and strengthening
- Headache management
- Sports screening assessment
- Balance screening assessment
Solutions for your problem - we can do a lot to help
Physiotherapy treatment may include a variety of manual therapy modalities including:
- Myofascial release techniques
- Muscle energy techniques
- Soft/deep tissue massage and frictions
Additionally other treatments offered may include:
- Manual traction
- Posture correction
- Exercise programmes
- Core stability work
- Kineseology taping and strapping
- Gait analysis
- Balance and vestibular rehabilitation
- Beginners 1:1 Pilates sessions
We now offer 'Fit for YOUR Future' sessions to maintain and improve strength, flexibility, balance, core stability and posture to help with falls prevention and maintain independence. Suitable for all ages.
We will work in partnership with our clients to restore full health and to prevent the onset or return of problems which can affect all aspects of life at home, leisure or work.
We are able to provide flexible opening hours to allow easier access to our services.
We aim to provide a first class professional service in a comfortable, modern setting and soft drinks, magazines and information leaflets will be freely obtainable in the waiting area of the clinic to ensure a pleasant, comfortable and rewarding experience.
County Physio Ltd can provide customised excercise handouts, video-clips and information to support and enhance clients' rehabilitation programmes to maximise a speedy return to health and full function