Why choose County Physio?
We have a highly motivated team of experienced and effective Chartered Physiotherapists who are Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) registered, an experienced independent Occupational Therapist, also registered with the HCPC, and a fully qualified Remedial Massage and Sports Therapist who are all available to provide positive solutions to your problems.
(Please refer to ‘Our Therapy Team’ for further details of the therapists and individual skills and experience each has.)
We work actively to prevent future problems and resolve current difficulties quickly.
We provide immediate access to assessment, diagnosis, prognosis and treatment at our well-equipped premises.
We provide flexible hours to suit clients’ busy schedules.
We provide customised exercise handouts, video-clips and information to support clients’ rehabilitation programmes.
We aim to keep or return you to work and leisure activities following injury with guidance, advice and appropriate treatment to minimise and prevent recurrence of your problem.
What does County Physio provide?
- Immediate access to timely treatment – no waiting list
- Biomechanical assessment, gait and posture analysis and correction
- Balance assessment and vestibular rehabilitation
- Sports injury rehab and strengthening
- 1:1 Pilates with an APPI qualified physiotherapist
- Headache clinic
- Post-operative rehab and strengthening
- Neuro rehab
- Occupational therapy – assessment, advice and equipment provision
- Remedial massage and sports therapy for soft tissue issues and sporting injuries
- Home visits if required for clients with mobility problems
- Work station (VDU/DSE) assessment
- Falls prevention programme
(Please refer to ‘Services’ for full details of all these areas of our work.)