Why choose County Physio?
About County Physio
We have a highly motivated team of experienced and effective Chartered Physiotherapists who are Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) registered, an experienced independent Occupational Therapist, also registered with the HCPC, and a fully qualified Remedial Massage and holistic remedial massage therapist, a Remedial Massage and Sports Therapist and a Reflexologist who are all available to provide positive solutions to your problems.
Please refer to ‘Our Therapy Team’ for further details of the individual qualifications, skills and experience each therapist has.
The physiotherapists work actively to prevent future problems and resolve current difficulties quickly – usually within 4 to 6 sessions, often less, by providing immediate access to assessment, diagnosis, prognosis and treatment at our well-equipped premises.
We provide flexible hours to suit clients’ busy schedules and also provide customised exercise handouts, video-clips and information to support clients’ rehabilitation programmes.
Our aim is to keep or return you to work and leisure activities following injury with guidance, advice and appropriate treatment to minimise and prevent recurrence of your problem.
Please contact us on 01620 825380 for details and further information.
“Helpful. Explained everything well. Quick recovery. ” K.G.
“It’s nice to be treated by professionals who know what they are doing. Very welcoming.” J. F.
What does County Physio provide?
- Immediate access to timely treatment – no waiting list
- Biomechanical assessment, gait and posture analysis and correction
- Balance assessment and vestibular rehabilitation
- Sports injury rehab and strengthening
- 1:1 Pilates with an APPI qualified physiotherapist
- Headache clinic
- Post-operative rehab and strengthening
- Neuro rehab
- Occupational therapy – assessment, advice and equipment provision
- Remedial massage and sports therapy for soft tissue issues and sporting injuries
- Skype consultations if required for clients with mobility problems
- Acupuncture for musculo-skeletal pain and inflammation
- Falls prevention programme
- Remedial massage and sports therapy
(Please refer to ‘Services’ for full details of all these areas of our work.)